Monday, September 8, 2008

Red Cross

The incident that I liked best is Red cross.
Red cross is occurring 24/7 worldwide, to help victims of natural disasters. It Has been helping people for 20+ years. When hurricane Katrina happened, it destroyed so many peoples lives, but Red Cross was there to raise them back to where they were before the hurricane. Red cross is a foundation that is determined to not let natural disaster ruin peoples lives. That is why Red Cross is my favorite foundation that is helping the world out every day.

Jordana C.

http://www.redcross.org/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was glad that you highlighted the work of this amazing group. They have so many places that they help that I often wonder how they can have enough money to help everywhere. Thank you for reminding me about the good that is in the world.

Anonymous said...

The Red Cross has changed the lives of people in need for generations. I appreciate their committment to all of our communities.

Anonymous said...

wow, i was so amazed that people would help out a stanger but to buld a bond like that is just wow it touched my heart nad i think that more people should be doing good like that.

Anonymous said...

When someone like a Red Cross volunteer takes time out of their day to help victims of disaster, it really makes you respect them. A stranger helping a stranger out is something we all should learn. Its hard to find a lot of that these days. Good people is what makes the world turn and I am very glad to hear about these kind of people.

I am also blogging in my computer class. Check it out! http://h4terrin93.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

Thats a good couse it helps people get back on there feet and the animals i feel so bad for them. I am thankful for these people. keep up the good work