Monday, September 8, 2008

Animal Avengers

Good in the U.S
By Josh T.
Start donating money to animal shelters and abandoned animal charities. The number of abandoned animals is enormous and it needs to stop. Why do all these animals have to suffer .All those puppies and kittens abandoned on the streets . Please help all those helpless animals left to fend for themselves. Animal Avengers is a animal charity to help all those in animals in Colorado and all over the United States .We need to help these abandoned animals .Just think how many cats and dogs there are in the U.S that are left on the streets to die . So please start donating money to save all those abandoned animals out there.

www.animalavengers.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helping out financially so that animals can live is a great way to help.

Anonymous said...

That is very true I agree people need to start caring about our animals they are just as important as a human.Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh!,
I really like that you blogged about this I'm totaly for helping out animals. I really like that this web site lets me know their succses and lets me know how i can help with donations and such.

i also have a blog you should come and check it out. http://h4jaclyn94.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

Financial support for animals in need is a great subject to blog about.

Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I agree that it is terrible that there are so many homeless animals, but the first thing we need to do is stop the iresponsible breeding of these animals.the reason there are so many homeless animals is that there are way too many animals to give homes to.

i am blogging in class also, take a look.
http://www.h7jessef.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a very good orgainism and I also think that you did really good on this blog way to go!!!


I am bloging to you can Comment me at h7marissa.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

Thank you Josh for blogging about this. I agree that animals need help. In helping them we are helping ourselves.