Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Brothers and Sisters

My favorite good thing that I found would have to be the child adoption because no child deserves to be alone because that would just be really bad don’t you think because think about your childhood alone. So that is why my favorite thing that’s good that I found is the child adoption home called Big Brothers and Sisters. They are doing really good things for these kids and I think that is really nice of the people that are spending time with them so that is what my favorite good deed that I found.

By, Cody Strickler

www.bigbrotherandsisters.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Brothers and Sisters is a great way to make a difference by mentoring in someone's life.

Anonymous said...

Very true, A life with out a family would be very hard to imagine. To think about how much your parents do for you is amazing and this organization is definetly doing a lot of good for our community