Monday, September 8, 2008

Acts of God disaster relief

The acts of God disaster relief is my favorite site that I have discovered. It is my favorite site because a lot of organizations only help with certain areas of disasters but this organization helps with every kind of disaster. One of the major areas they help in is building new houses for people who have got caught in hurricanes and tornados. This organization is also very helpful because if someone is in need of money to pay bills for the family they also help with that. That is why The Act of God disaster Relief is my favorite volunteer site.

Holly B.

WWW.actsofgod.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a good organization that is doing great things.

Anonymous said...

This organiztion seems like a very good thing to do for people who have suffered from a disaster. I appricaite you posting this to let me see.

Come check out my blog:
http://craig2008.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

I think it is importantant to help during disaster because people need help sometimes. You should help the world and country. Visit my site. http://h4andrew92.edublogs.org/

Anonymous said...

I thimk that this is a great idea to do. You did a very good job on this blog Way To Go


I am also blogging you can read my blog at h7marissa.edublogs.org/