Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Guarded During Hurricane Irene

Nathaniel R.

  
As Hurricane Irene's winds roar through Arlington National Cemetery, Tomb Sentinel 3rd Infantry Regiment (The Old Soldier) guards the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier. He walks back & forth without fault. It is August 27th, 2011, & a lone soldier with bravery, courage, & respect guards the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The U.S. Military & Navy Seals provide these kind of honorable soldiers for the guard. It is a huge duty & only a few are honorable enough to do it. This is one of the most brave & courages things i have ever seen in my life. I hope that we can provide these kind of soldiers as long as we can.

2 comments:

Alison Knits Some Love said...

I think that that is amazing. I also would like to say good job because this story rely caught my attention.

Alison Knits Some Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.