Thursday, September 8, 2011

Devistating Tornado

A Tornado has struck in Joplin, Missouri. Clark Howard is investigating what happened. The Tornado that struck in Joplin, Missouri destroyed about 800 homes. This tornado occurred on may 22ND 2011. People can donate to these people who lost there homes and some people who even lost there lives. There can be charities to help out and fundraisers for the people who are now homeless. Huggies diapers for babies and ramen soup's for food and a few others they are sending truck loads to help out these people who need it. Clark nelson is having donation and  food companies and is having a fundraiser to raise money for these people and stuff like that to help out the people who lost there homes. By Justin T.

2 comments:

Alison Knits Some Love said...

Hello Justin T. My name is Alma M. I enjoyed your paper very much. I think it is so sad what is happenig to that town but I also think it is great that there are so many donations.I only have one question, When did it happen is it current or did this happen i the past?

Alison Knits Some Love said...

I like your story. It gives me information about it.I feel bad for the family's. :(