Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rescuing the living

I have been researching about the good in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, and good around the USA. Today, I will tell you about the good in Wheat Ridge and saving the animals in Wheat Ridge. First of all, people have been saving animals from a hurricane called Hurricane Katrina. Many animals were sick by the time the people have saved these animals, but it feared me by the time I have herd that at least four kittens were terribly sick by the time they got to Wheat Ridge. I was scared that these kittens would not make it to Wheat Ridge and would eventually die. At last after the kittens were healed, they were given away to their adoptable homes, also knowing that none of the kittens have died.

The next thing I have also researched is that people that have abused animals which has broken my heart to hear that these animals are hurt and that they need someone new to take care of them. Knowing that I have researched about saving animals that have been abused from there careless owners. I have known a woman from Kansas City, Missouri who has saved many animals, knowing that she has saved five dogs and lots of cats, which the animals have been taken away from their careless and cruel owners. I have a destiny just like her to help all the animals in Wheat Ridge and all the other cities in Colorado. That is the dream I am following and the path I walk to. The animals are waiting now to find someone special to save them and to care for them as long as they live.

There was also something I have herd that surprised me more then

ever and that was hen the Humane Society Rescue Organization have dedicated animal shelter volunteers! This made me very happy to hear how much animals will be saved, and without them, the animals would die each year. This made me want to be a part of them to save animals each year. I would just love to go around constantly looking for all the dogs and the cats to rescue and to give it food, water, care, shelter, and the most important thing, love. That is what destiny I am taking and he path I will follow because animals need love and protection too.

Helpful sites. www.1-800-Save-A-Pet.com
www.optimumchoices.com/adventures
www.petfinder.com
www.nikenossecondchances.com

Thank you!! ☺
By Abbey C. Schaeffer

2 comments:

jessica said...

That was a really great blog. That breaks my heart to that people do that to animals

Unknown said...

that was a awsome blog but thats pretty jacket up that peopel do that